Saturday 20 July 2013

Budding Photography

Ok so you all know that I was doing a photography course and hated it so decided to walk out? At which point he blamed me and we got into an argument. Well, I complained to the school who agreed to transfer me to their summer course. It was the best thing I did. This teacher is amazing. There are so many things that he tells me are 'bad photography practice' or not to do because they're just 'stupid' and I get excited as those are the same things the other photography teacher taught me. 

Anyway, this is a black and white darkroom course. I have to develop my own film and photos. And here are my first two ever prints. What do you think? I'm going for the whole street photography thing as I think it works particularly well with black and white film. My target is to find moments in New York life. These are my takes and interpretations of the city. 


No comments:

Post a Comment