Friday 7 June 2013

Spring and new beginnings

So obviously I'm back in New York and feeling so much better now. This new chapter is shaping up nicely. I'm excited. With this new job at the New York Historical Society I feel that I've really hit a milestone. While only a part time position, it's as a permanent member of staff (as opposed to a freelancer). In my current position I deliver programs to school groups. In this new position I have sole ownership of my program and will be tasked with researching, creating and delivering the program. Finishing off with updating a regular blog on my adventures.

Other improvements include this wonderful weather. With the warmer days I can get back to exploring the city and reporting back on all that I'm learning. This weekend for example we headed to Brooklyn to catch a flea market. I have no photos of it as it was so hot that I couldn't bare to hold a hot camera to my face. When it suddenly clouded over it was a great opportunity to capture the view of the city. As I get more used to the heat, hopefully I'll be able to get pictures of it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment