Thursday 12 July 2012

Up, up and away

Now that I've handed in my notice the final countdown has started.  I was really happy that I managed to still be an employee here when Up at The O2 was opened and I got the opportunity to go on it for free. It is pricey but I think it's worth it. The views are incredible (be sure to go up on a clear day). Even the experience of climbing was great, as well as a surprise. At the beginning it's quite steep so you have to work for your treat. By the middle you are walking comfortably, and coming off is easy as it's all downhill. Once again I had forgotten my camera and captured all of the images below using the iPhone. I must do a post showing which Apps I use and how.

We went up as a team and got to spend two hours enjoying the sun, relaxing and taking photos looking super cool in our jumpsuits... Only the lovely Ms McArthur was missing, that would have made the day complete.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment