Sunday 8 January 2012

Portugalia


I'm back in the UK having survived our "holiday" to Portugal. We drove there via Spain taking the ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao, this way Paco was able to join us. The family has a place in a little village called Condeixa a Velha where the house quite like the inhabitants of the village have seen better days... Let's just say that the designated allowance of electricity for the village meant that we were only able to have two appliances switched on at any given time. 

The internet was definitely not even an option. When we passed an area with wifi, I'm ashamed to say that we all behaved like teenagers glued to our electronic devices as though there was no world around us. Instagram was my friend, giving me my much needed dose of the outside world. So here is my holiday via Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment